The other night I drove Rob's coworker's car home so that he could replace her starter for her, for free, of course. He was driving his truck home, which had a couple of trimmers in the back that he was going to fix for my dad, and it really got me thinking about the great guy that I am married to.
This is just a perfect example of how Rob is always helping others and I really admire him for this on a couple of different levels. First, it amazes me how he has such a broad knowledge of how to build/fix/better all kinds of stuff. And then it amazes me how willing he is to give up his limited free time to help others. I can't count the number of times he has helped someone move, work on a car or truck, work on a home remodeling project, rescue someone stranded, lay sod, mow a lawn for free, fix sprinklers, roof a house, haul hay, repair lawn mowers, ATV's, snow blowers, etc! During winter time, if he's not at work, he is on his 4wheeler plowing snow off our street and anyone's driveway that hasn't already been cleared.
Rob provides a great example to me of how to serve with love. He is very giving and generous with his time, talents, and possesions. Thanks for being the person you are, Rob!
1 comment:
Dig people out of the snow...help people move...give advice on mower repair...
Post a Comment