It was May 2, 2012 when my best friend, Savannah walked up to me while we were waiting outside for our teacher to come get us she said I am moving to California. "Why?" I asked . She said "Because my dad is building a new Get-Air in California". I was so sad about losing my best friend! I planned a SCHOOLS OUT! Party on May 26, 2012.That was the last time I saw her. She was the last guest to leave. I cried that moment and for the rest of the evening. She's in California and I hope she is having a great time.
From,
Megan Marsh
Here is th e picture of us when we last saw each other.
2 comments:
So sweet Megan. Being pen pals is a great way to stay in touch!! They are lucky to have a friend like you!
We miss YOU just as much!
Post a Comment